CTTR BLOG!

Forum Home > General Discussion > Prayers for the twins

Jonathan Miles Berkland

Just wanted to let the beautiful blonde twins know that I've been praying for you! May you have speedy recoveries & a happy happy christmas time

Day 4 was pretty awesome all around. Good choices of music (minus the lil wayne :lol: ) and all-in-all the outfits were awesome, poses great.

That goes for all of you! "Merry christmas to all, and to all a good night"

I'll be available for future work and have business cards available upon request and through Brittany (they're on their way Brittany!!!)

www.volcaniccactusphotography.webs.com

December 19, 2010 at 10:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tracy

Yes, Miles 4 was so much fun and I too am sadden that the twins couldn't make it but glad they finally got this resolved prayers to you macayla and mckenzie and mom, hope your Christmas is bright.  Glad everyone had a great time Saturday

December 20, 2010 at 9:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hrhymer

Thanks guys, for the kind comments. McKnzie is doing much better and we hated to miss the last shoot. We had such a great time working with you all. We love each and everyone of you. Have a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year.

December 25, 2010 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Setina "Nisa" Young

Im so happy things are good abd blessed with the twins and their family. Many blessings and success.

Nisa Young

--

NISA YOUNG

www.myspace.com/nisayoung

( [email protected])

January 3, 2011 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.